“Research in Germany” at the FENS 2020 Virtual Forum
(24.06.20) As a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic, the FENS Forum 2020 will be held entirely online – and accessible from all over the world, on July 11-15, 2020.
The FENS Forum of Neuroscience is Europe’s largest international neuroscience conference. This year´s virtual edition plans an intensive programme, with 56 parallel online symposia, more than 3,500 abstracts expected and 20 plenary and special lectures.
The FENS Virtual Forum will include a large virtual exhibition area as well. The Initiative “Research in Germany” is happy to participate with its own virtual booth named “Neuroscience in Germany”.
- Visit the “Neuroscience in Germany” virtual booth at the FENS 2020 Virtual Forum on July 11-15 2020
Here, information from German funding organizations and renowned research institutions and networks about research and funding opportunities in Germany in the field of neuroscience will be available. Moreover, there will be the possibility to chat live with experts, submit personal inquiries, download documents and brochures and enjoy informative videos and presentations.
- Externer LinkGerman Academic Exchange Service
- Interner LinkGerman Research Foundation
- Externer LinkFraunhofer Gesellschaft
Research institutions and networks:
- Externer LinkNetwork of German Neurocenters
- Externer LinkGerman Graduate Schools of Neuroscience
- Externer LinkBernstein Network Computational Neuroscience
- Externer LinkMax Planck School of Cognition
We are looking forward to seeing you online!