“Research in Germany” at the Virtual Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) on April 10-15 and May 17-21, 2021
(23.03.21) Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, the largest meeting for cancer science and medicine worldwide, will again be held this year in an online format only and will take place in two one-week periods on April 10-15 and May 17-21, 2021.
Last year’s successful virtual edition already saw the participation of more than 73,000 attendees from 127 countries, and the 2021 edition expects to attract an even larger audience from around the world.
The “Research in Germany” initiative is excited to participate in both meeting weeks with a rich program:
- Learn more about the German cancer research landscape by visiting the “Research in Germany” AACR-Exhibitor Page and the
- Get in touch with our experts from:
- Externer LinkDeutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (DKFZ, German Cancer Research Center)
- Externer LinkCluster of Excellence Image-Guided and Functionally Instructed Tumor Therapies (iFIT)
- Externer LinkFraunhofer Society
- Externer LinkGerman Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Externer LinkAmerican Friends of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Interner LinkGerman Research Foundation (DFG)
- Join the online Talk “Career Opportunities in Cancer Research in Germany” to learn more about career and funding opportunities in Cancer Research in Germany and to connect to outstanding international researchers working now in Germany.
On Wednesday, May 19th, 2021 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (CEST)
- Visit our virtual booth at the 2021 Virtual Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair to seek career and job opportunities in the field of cancer research in Germany. Monday, May 17, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EST)
We are looking forward to seeing you online!