Principles of DFG Funding
- Interner Linkelan
elan - electronic files and proposals
- Interner LinkGood Scientific Practice
What are the principles of good scientific practice?
- Interner LinkHandling security-relevant research
What is security-relevant research and how does the DFG handle it?
- Interner LinkPromoting Equal Opportunity
How does the DFG support equal opportunities in funding research?
- Interner LinkDiversity in the Research System
What does diversity mean in research funding?
- Interner LinkThe Digital Turn in the Sciences and Humanities
How does digital technology impact scientific inquiry and the research cycle?
- Interner LinkQuo vadis, proposal?
What route does a project take from the proposal via the review to the decision?
- Interner LinkDFG Liaison Officers
What do the DFG liaison officers at the DFG member universities do?
- Interner LinkKnowledge transfer
The term 'knowledge transfer' refers to a transfer of knowledge between research and industry or the general public.
- Interner LinkLegal aspects
What legal framework conditions apply to fixed term and temporary contracts and to remuneration?
- Interner LinkInformation for Researchers
What subject-specific funding does the DFG offer?