Funding opportunities offered by the Scientific Library Services and Information Systems Division are divided into programmes and calls for proposals.
Funding programmes are designed for the long term; as a rule, proposals may be submitted at any time and are not subject to deadlines. On the other hand, calls for proposals have a set time limit, and submissions are also requested by specific deadlines.
Acquisition and Supply
- Funding Programme: Specialised Information Services
- Funding Programme: Licences for Digital Content
Indexing and Digitisation
Communication of Science, Research Data, eResearch
- Funding Programme: Infrastructure for Electronic Publications and the Digital Communication of Science
- Funding Programme: Open Access Publishing
- Funding Programme: e-Research Technologies
- Funding Programme: Information Infrastructures for Research Data
Acquisition of Complete Literary Remains and Collections