“Research in Germany” at the 48th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience
San Diego, November 3-7. The “Research in Germany” initiative will once again participate in the annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN), the largest international conference in neuroscience, and exhibit as part of a large joint booth titled “Neuroscience in Germany”.
(11/30/18) In addition to providing information on research and funding opportunities in Germany in the field of neuroscience, the joint booth will also be a platform to exchange research and job interests, since the staff onsite will include representatives from
- a Externer LinkNetwork of German Neurocenters,
- the Externer LinkGerman Graduate Schools for Neuroscience,
- the Externer LinkBernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience and
- the Externer LinkMax Planck Society
along with the “Research in Germany” participants: the Externer LinkAmerican Friends of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH), the Externer LinkGerman Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Externer LinkGerman Research Foundation (DFG).
During the conference, participants interested in the German research landscape as well as funding and research opportunities can visit the “Neuroscience in Germany” booth #4325 in the exhibit hall.
Additionally, the “Research in Germany” initiative is organizing the following events to take place at this year’s SfN:
- Monday, Nov. 5, 6:30-7:30 pm (Hilton San Diego Bayfront)
DFG Leibniz Lecture with Prof. Dr. Magdalena Götz
- Monday, Nov. 5, 7:30-10:00 pm (Hilton San Diego Bayfront)
Neuroscience in Germany XXV Social