21st Symposium European Network on Research Careers
On May 20, 2014, the members of the European Network on Research Careers (ENRC) convened for their 21st meeting. The representatives of European research funding organisations, ministries and of the European Commission discussed among other topics policies and systems for upholding scientific integrity. The ENRC meets regularly twice a year in Brussels. The symposia are organised by the DFG Research Careers Unit in cooperation with the European liaison office of the German research organisations, KoWi.
Programme, Conference Participants
- Link to pdf Kitty Fehringer, EU Commission, New Developments in Europe: ERA An open labour market for researchers ( pdf | 509 KB)
- Link to pdf Jhansi Kota, ERCEA, Update on ERC activities ( pdf | 3,5 MB)
- Link to pdf Joanne Byrne, EUA Council of Doctoral Education, Update on CDE activities and FRINDOC ( pdf | 1,8 MB)
- Link to pdf Zlatuše Novotná and Nikola Kostlanova, Masaryk University, Brno, CEITEC and SYLICA - using ( pdf | 1,3 MB)
- Link to pdf Irene Glendinning, Coventry University, Improving national and institutional policies and systems for upholding academic ( pdf | 390 KB)