19th Symposium European Network on Research Careers
On October 31, 2012, the members of the European Network on Research Careers (ENRC) convened for their 19th meeting. The representatives of European research funding organisations, ministries and of the European Commission discussed among other topics “good practice in tenure”. The ENRC meets regularly twice a year in Brussels. The symposia are organised by the DFG Research Careers Unit in cooperation with the European liaison office of the German research organisations, KoWi.
Programme, Conference Participants
- Link to pdf Anna Kadar, EU Commission, Third Country National Research Mobility ( pdf | 1,3 MB)
- Link to pdf Fiona Kernan, European Research Council Executive Agency, What's new in 2013 and perspectives for Horizon 2020 ( pdf | 1,0 MB)
- Link to pdf Laura Marin, European Science Foundation, European Alliance for Research Career Development ( pdf | 916 KB)
- Link to pdf Justin Synnott, University College Dublin, Towards ‘Excellence’: Reflections on implementing the Human Resources Strategy ( pdf | 1,6 MB)
- Link to pdf Greger Linden, Aalto University, Aalto Tenure Track ( pdf | 3,9 MB)