16th Symposium European Network on Research Careers
On May 18, 2011, the members of the European Network on Research Careers (ENRC) convened for their 16th meeting. The representatives of around 40 European research funding organisations, ministries and of the European Commission discussed among other topics the ways in which Young Academies can give a voice to early career researchers. The ENRC meets regularly twice a year in Brussels. The symposia are organised by the DFG Research Careers Unit in cooperation with the European liaison office of the German research organisations, KoWi.
Programme, Conference Participants
- Link to pdf Anna Sjöström Douagi, Swedish Young Academy, Stockholm ( pdf | 1,0 MB)
- Link to pdf Rafaela Hillerbrand, Junge Akademie, Berlin ( pdf | 950 KB)
- Link to pdf Marie-Claude Marx, Fonds National de la Recherche (FNR), Luxembourg ( pdf | 381 KB)
- Link to pdf Martin Lange, DG Education and Culture, EAC.C.3, Brussels ( pdf | 3,7 MB)
- Link to pdf Thomas Jørgensen, EUA-CDE, Brussels ( pdf | 147 KB)