The G8 Research Councils Initiative on Multilateral Research Funding and Belmont Forum
Freshwater Security and Coastal Vulnerability – Two Multinational Calls for Proposals
The Heads of the Research Councils of the G8 states (G8-HORCs) have established a third and final call after following two successful calls of the G8 Initiative, together with the Belmont Forum.
The initiative is aimed at supporting excellent research on topics of global relevance best tackled through a multinational approach, recognising that global challenges need global solutions.
Funding should support researchers to cooperate in consortia consisting of partners from at least three of the participating countries.
The third call will be supported by a specific call secretariat:
Official homepages of the G8 Research Councils
- Open External Link in New Window Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Open External Link in New Window French National Research Agency (ANR)
- Open External Link in New Window German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Open External Link in New Window Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Open External Link in New Window Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)
- Open External Link in New Window Research Councils of the United Kingdom (RCUK)
- Open External Link in New Window National Science Foundation (NSF)